Geo-Paint super acrylic PVA is ideal for ceilings and walls. It is a soft white with a matt finish and tintable to colours on the Geo-Paint colour range.
- Provides high opacity.
- Provides good exterior durability.
- Dries to a smooth matt finish with good wash ability.
- Easy application with brush or roller.
- Quick drying – excellent recoating properties.
- A high quality matt wall and ceiling finish for interior and exterior use.
- May also be applied to metal and wooden surfaces provided these surfaces have been primed with an appropriate primer.
Type: Modified Acrylic.
Drying Time: Touch Dry 1 hour.
Recoating Time: 4 hours.
Solids by Volume: 28-32%
Recommended DFT: 21-40 µm. This serves as a guide only.
Spreading Rate: Approx. 10 m² per litre depending on surface porosity and profile.
Gloss Level: Matt.
COLOUR RANGE AND QUANTITIES:
- White and tintable colours from the Geo-Paint Colour Range.
Available in 5 and 20 Litres.