A Traditional Solvent based interior, exterior low sheen road marking finish for unpainted bricks, cement, concrete, stone, bituminous and tarmac road surfaces to protect substrates from abrasion, rain and sun. Meets the rigorous requirements of SABS 731 Type 1/2
Click here to read our Guarantee terms and conditions
• High abrasion resistance and durability.
• Excellent adhesion to a range of properly prepared road surface types.
• Water based Road Marking Paint contains highly reflective minerals for high visibility in parking and other areas.
• Meets SABS 731 standards.
• Suitable for machine application as well as with a paint roller or brush.
• Serves as a base coating for the application of reflective glass beads.
• Available in the different shades required by municipalities and road authorities.
• 1-2 Coats of Geo Paint Solvent based Road Marking Paint is used for best results.
COLOUR RANGE AND QUANTITIES:
White, Yellow, Red and Black
5 and 20 Litres.